Would you like to lend a helping hand in the local community? Outer Banks Forever is currently in search of volunteers to clean the beach at Etheridge Point at Fort Raleigh National Historic Site tomorrow, Saturday, January 21, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Details are as follows:
- Volunteers will be helping remove litter from the beach at Etheridge Point.
- Please fill out our online volunteer form and the National Park Service Volunteer Service Agreement. Please bring the Volunteer Service Agreement with you to the beach cleanup. Copies of the form will be available at the park if you are unable to print it.
- Ranger Michael Zatarga will be on site to give volunteers supplies and directions.
- Volunteers of all ages and abilities can participate. Volunteers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All volunteers are encouraged to wear thick-soled footwear and comfortable work clothing. Don’t forget your water and snacks!
- Feel free to invite your friends, family members, neighbors, or co-workers to join you.
If you would like to take full advantage of this volunteer opportunity or have any questions, email RachaelGraf@OBXForever.org.
Fort Raleigh National Historic Site is located at 1401 National Park Drive in Manteo, NC. Please meet at Etheridge Point.